I’m available* for freelance writing, interviews, consultations, trivia nights and public speaking at events and panels. If you’re interested in getting in touch with me for work or anything else, all of my info can be found over on the Contact page.
- Freelance writing: I’m available as a writer, blogger or guest blogger on various web sites. Let me know what you’re looking for and I’d be happy to let you know if I can fit it into my schedule.
- Interviews and podcasts: If you’d like to talk to me about whatever, feel free to get in touch with me and we can set something up. I’m happy to be a guest on your podcast to talk about comics, movies, TV, general geekery, video games and more. I’ve interviewed such people as Phil LaMarr, Bill Willingham, The Doubleclicks, Corinna Bechko, Chris Burnham, and more.
- Consultations: I have a lot of random skills that I put to use as a personal assistant. I’m happy to consult with you to tell you about what a personal assistant can do for you and how it can improve your productivity and I’m happy to give you tips on how to get started. I’m also available as a freelance assistant as well. My work with Bill Willingham comes first but I do tend to have a bit of spare time on my hands every now and again and I would be happy to use my skills to help out other creators because I’m damn good at what I do.
- Trivia Nights: I’m happy to come to your convention or event and run a Geek Trivia night at it either as a host or just as someone who creates the questions for another predesignated host.
- • Panelist/Public Speaker: If there’s a topic you’d like to discuss at an event or convention and you think it might be right up my alley, let me know. I’m more than happy to be a part of it if I think I can hold my own with what you’d like to discuss. I’m also available to moderate panels as well, so if you’re in need of someone who won’t step on your toes and knows how to just help steer the conversation in an interesting direction, I’m your gal. Previous panels that I’ve been a part of include talks on social media, freelancing, how to run events, building geek community’s, careers in geekdom, comic book characters (such as Superman), and more. I’ve moderated creator spotlight panels, panels on having an internet presence, and panels on mythic fiction.